The Sarasota Young Professionals Group (YPG) is a meaningful networking organization of dedicated, talented young professionals ranging in age from 21-40 in Sarasota County. YPG began with an explosive launch in May 2003 and a simple agenda: To enrich our community by uniting and developing our young professionals. Today, the roster has grown to about 500 young professionals from a wide cross-section of careers and industries. We continue with a momentum that has surpassed initial expectations. We invite you to help build this momentum by joining us. There are many ways to participate and contribute - review our site and we’re sure you’ll find the opportunities that are right for you.
To create a platform for our members to build relationships, develop professionally, become civically and philanthropically active, and contribute to the economic development and high quality living of our community.
Sarasota is experiencing a renaissance....The energy, enthusiasm and talent of the Young Professionals Group stands out as our most encouraging asset in developing our city's future. YPG is the voice of Young Professionals in Sarasota County.
What is in it for me?
- Create networking opportunities
- Contribute to and enrich the community
- Provide opportunities for educational and professional development
- Build awareness of governmental process and issues
- Provide an outlet for volunteer information and opportunities
- Provide understanding of the community
- Create and cultivate our future leaders
- Work to keep our young professionals in Sarasota County
- Foster economic development and revitalization of downtown Sarasota
Annual Program Guide (pdf)